top of page
Don't miss our upcoming events:
- Multiple DatesSun, 04 JunAll Saints' ChurchJoin us for our traditional Anglican Eucharistic service at 8am every Sunday. With hymns, prayer, teaching and communion, this is a powerful way to start a new week.
- Multiple DatesSun, 04 JunAll Saints' ChurchJoin us for an upbeat service of music, reading, reflection and worship every Sunday at 10am. With Children's ministry and morning tea to follow, this is a great place to refresh, connect and grow in your walk of faith.
- Multiple DatesSun, 04 JunNapierA four part series of talks exploring secularism and the place of faith in our modern life. Based on the work of Charles Taylor, the series will be a philosophical exploration of our contested zeitgeist.
- Multiple DatesMon, 05 JunThe Octagon at Taradale Anglican ChurchA morning of music, play and community for those pre-schoolers in our midst.
- Multiple DatesMon, 05 JunNapierOpen to any and all who would like to meet other people and enjoy a game of scrabble. Fun and competitive levels and a chance to enjoy a tea or coffee with others
- Multiple DatesTue, 06 JunOctagon at Taradale Anglican ChurchConnect After School is a weekly programme of arts, crafts, games, sports, activities and support for homework and reading run by our community.
- Multiple DatesWed, 07 JunAll Saints' ChurchJoin us to find some peace and strength in the middle of your week. This simple service of Eucharist, spoken in the high altar area of All Saints' is a wonderful chance to breath and belong.
- Multiple DatesWed, 14 JunParish Hall at Taradale Anglican ChurchA fortnightly lunch provided by our community for anyone who wishes to come alone. Friend and stranger are no different here as we come together for celebration, conversation, joy and a delicious lunch
- Multiple DatesSun, 18 JunChurch of St Michael and All AngelsJoin our monthly gathering for worship at St Michael's Church in Puketapu
bottom of page